Maximize Your Potential

Dr. Fuhrman

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Attitude of Gratitude

They say starting each day with an attitude of gratitude can create a positive note that will resonate through out your day ! Thankful for a New Dawn. A New Day. For friends,family, loved ones etc. Each day a new beginning. So I wanted to start out by saying "Thank You"too.

What am I grateful for ? What is my blog all about ? For those like myself who realize for our very own survival and quality of life now and in the future we must Protect,Preserve, Honor and Cherish Divine Mother Earth. Truth is self evident if and when you simply watch current events. You can see the results when we trash and pollute our environment. The effects it has on one's quality of life ! Sometimes devastating. Also now more and more evidence supports man's effect/impact on climate change. With much of our country still experiencing extreme weather conditions.


Staying Positive. Seeking Solutions !


 Thus "Everything Green, AKA  Green Products Affiliate Resource." was created. Okay, getting back on subject here, What I am thankful for ? I would start out by saying, "Thank you God for creating the Universe. Thank you Mom and Dad for having me etc. etc. But fast forwarding up to this moment in time. Thank you to every soul each day who thinks green, acts green and strives to live a green lifestyle. Doing there part to learn to walk softly on Divine Mother Earth while we are here. To protect our quality of life in the here and now. Plus for future generations. That being said I am Thankful for you ! If you are here now taking the time to read and possibly respond to what I am doing here. If you too feel motivated to do your part also in protecting and preserving our environment. What I like to refer to as Sound Environmental Practices that are pragmatic and can easily be applied. Maybe going back a little to the good old days when we didn't have so much chemical use. Again that there are Eco-friendly, Green Products and Solutions that can be used that don't have the negative impact that our current chemical use is having on our environment. Specifically our waterways. Our water supplies we drink out of and bath in everyday ! Simple water testing now indicates the presence of all kinds and types of chemicals like fertilizers, pesticides, pharmaceutical drugs etc. etc. And if present patterns continue will it get better or worse ? This is my point, my purpose for doing this. I care too. Like many others realizing we have to protect and preserve our day to day living environment !!! We don't want to poison ourselves to death do we ? Of course not !!! As Spock might would say to Captain Kirk on the original Star Trek TV series " Captain it is not logical to pollute one's own living environment. It could make one ill, especially if your human." And Bones, Doctor McCoy would say " Jim I am only a Doctor ! I can only do so much ! Can't you stop these fools from destroying themselves ! But, Hey ! All is good ! Right ? Captain Kirk and the star ship Enterprise would always be there to save the Universe !  Captain Kirk might say, Good will always conquer evil in the Galaxy. Will you join me in my cause here ?  Will you help me to create more Good I hope ? Here is what I would ask you to do if you feel so inclined. No pressure here at all. Take the time to make a  comment on my blog.  As often as you would like. Right at the end of each post on my blog here you will see in real small writing comment. Just click on that and it will open another window where you can comment but more importantly post your own link to your blog/web page or whatever to promote your business or goodwill offering. This was my intent when I stated I wanted to be a resource for All promoting Good. Peace, Goodwill, Abundance for All. Will it go round in circles and Fly up high like a bird in the sky !!! (Billy Preston). A resource to those who heal others and the planet. To strive to bring it all back into balance. To serve the greater good. Recognizing that Yes. We all are in this together. We truly are parts of a whole. What each one of us thinks and does affect one another. More than we probably realize. Again I was reading where a physicist stated that thoughts and emotions can now be measured on instruments thousands of miles away ! Let's not underestimate the Power of Our thoughts !!! Again I say Thank You to All for the encouragement I have received from the many who have visited me here and commented and also contributed to my project by posting in the comments section there web page or blog. A back-link to your web page helps you too to create organically a better standing with the search engines. Basic SEO. I will moderate all comments first before allowing them to be posted/seen on my  work/service here on Green Products Affiliate Resource. So please use my forum like an old school bulletin board in the comments section and have your say and display your work or service to other's by adding yours. And I Thank you again in advance for doing so. Let's do our part to keep the GreenWave growing ! To turn the tide back in the right direction. We control our future. It is truly in our own hands. I know that I can count on you to help me and join the cause to not only Green America but Green the World !!! Your mission should you accept it ? Start a green blog too. Recycle something. Use a little less energy by trying to be more conservative with your energy use. Plant a organic/naturally grown garden or better yet start a small farm or support your local certified naturally grown farmers. Thinking,acting, living a green lifestyle.  Feels like the right thing to do. With your help I know we can keep our environment pure and clean. Healthy and whole for us all to enjoy and as Spock would say "Live long and Prosper". Next page: Click below. Study the plant powered diet !

Plant-based diet.

Many thanks to All living Green !


 Sincerely Arthur,  Your Green Products Affiliate Resource.


P.S. As we learn more about true healing we have come to realize that it takes place on many different levels. Body, Mind and Soul. Please checkout my next Work of Art. That's me Arthur ! As the Green Works of Art continues @ Healing Arts.


More Green shopping @ https://greenshoppingmall4all.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment